The 2014’s last week starts today! How are you doing with your projects and plans? Have you already thought about your New Year’s Resolutions?
If your list include “eating healthy and exquisite”, I may help you with that! Suscribe to my blog and follow me on any of my social networks for lots of rich and healthful recipes. ;O)
Today’s recipe is ideal if you want to welcome the New Year with an original food: Grilled salmon with avocado salsa. Sounds yummi?
Yield: 4 – 6 diners.
- 2 lbs salmon, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 3 mild hot peppers, seeded and deveined, diced or sliced
- Juice from 2 limes
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs finely chopped cilantro
- Salt to taste
Oven rice and fried chips
- Mix the salt, coriander, cumin, paprika, onion and black pepper together, rub the salmon fillets with olive oil and this seasoning mix, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Combine the avocado, onion, hot peppers, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil and salt in a bowl and mix well, chill until ready to use.
- Grill the salmon to desired doneness.
Serve the salmon topped with the avocado salsa, and with rice and thick green plantain chips on the side.
You can also prepare this with other varieties of fish, including tuna, sea bass, cod, etc.
I hope you enjoy this, please share pictures of your plate already served.
Until the next time!
#MissMevi #AvocaTips #Recipe
Original source: layita.com