Have you wondered about a great dish, but you don’t have enough time to spend hours in the kitchen? Well, today’s recipe is ideal to accomplish this. This time I give you some delicious Crab Meat and Shrimp Stuffed Avocados.
15 to 20 minutes
- 3 medium avocados, halved, pit and skin removed
- 4 oz crab meat
- 5 large shrimp, boiled, chilled and then chopped into small chunks
- 1 tbsp red bell pepper, small dice
- 1 tbsp red onion, small dice
- 1 tbsp celery, small dice
- ½ tbsp parsley, small dice
- 1 ½ tbsp lite mayo
- Fresh black pepper
- ¼ cup lite mayo
- 1 tsp siracha sauce (optional, but i love the extra kick and flavor it gives)
- 2 tbsp Chili Lime Sauce
- Combine all ingredients together and mix well.
- Scoop the crab & shrimp mixture onto the avocado.
- Squirt the sauce over the avocado and sprinkle with parsley.
Last but not least, take a picture of your dish and share with me! ;O)
Original source: foodwinethyme.com