When we have very busy days we always want to eat healthy food, yet we don’t always have much time to spend in the kitchen; not when we want to spend it with our children or working. This recipe is both very simple to prepare but really delicious and healthy.
- 2 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2 large avocados
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup pico de gallo (or chunky salsa)
- 1 cup green cabbage or lettuce, shredded
- 3/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mash avocado with lime juice and salt. Keep it chunky.
- Cut tortillas in half and warm in oven to soften them.
- Spread an even layer of avocado across the tortilla halves.
- Spoon 1/4 cup salsa each piece.
- Scatter 1/4 cup cabbage or lettuce on each, then add some pieces of cheese on each.
- Carefully fold one side of the tortilla toward the center to make a triangle, then fold the other side over. Invert and place on a cookie sheet.
- Warm in the oven melt the cheese, 6 to 8 minutes.
If you are not vegan or vegetarian, you can add some bacon pieces, it tastes great with all the ingredients.
#MissMevi #AvocaTips #Recipes
Original source: theamazingavocado.com