Have you ever noticed that is already too late in the morning and you cannot make the delicious breakfast you planned? Well, today’s recipe will help you eat a very nutritive breakfast made in 10 minutes or less!
An easy, hearty, and protein-packed vegetarian breakfast. From fridge to table in less than 10 minutes!
Yield: 1 LARGE OR 2 SMALL SERVINGS
Prep time: 5 MINUTES
Cook time: 5 MINUTES
Total time: 10 MINUTES
- 2 teaspoons olive oil;
- 1/4 cup diced onion;
- 1 cup (4 ounces) sliced white button mushrooms;
- 1 small clove garlic, finely minced;
- 2 large eggs;
- 1/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed (or otherwise cooked black beans);
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt + more to taste;
- A couple turns freshly ground black pepper;
- 1/2 small avocado, diced;
- A few cilantro leaves, if desired;
- Add olive oil to a medium skillet over medium heat. Add onion and mushrooms and saute, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook for another minute, stirring occasionally.
- Crack eggs into a small bowl and beat with a whisk or fork. Pour over veggies. Add the black beans, salt, and pepper.
- Stir constantly until eggs are cooked through, about 1 minute. Taste and add additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Scoop onto a plate and top with diced avocado and and scattered cilantro leaves.
That’s it! Simple, fast and easy to prepare! And yet it’s delicious. Tell me how did you like it once you prepare it.
Until the next time!
#MissMevi #AvocaTips #Recipe
Original Source: kitchentreaty.com