After a couple of complete recipes, it is time to return to a classic. So I present the avocado and banana smoothie. One thing I found with this drink is that avocado actually improves banana. So you will not feel the avocado, but rather a buttery banana flavor.
- 1 avocado;
- 1 banana;
- 1 cup of fresh yogurt;
- 2 tablespoons honey.
- Peal and dice the banana and avocado;
- Drop them into blender;
- Add the honey and the yogurt;
- Blend it for two minutes or until it gets creamy;
- You can add some ground walnuts.
Benefits of Avocado
- Keeps you heart healthy;
- Avocado is loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids;
- Avocados tend to be high in fiber, about 7% by weight, which is very high compared to most other foods;
- Avocados lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels;
- People who ate avocados had a much higher nutrient intake and had a lower risk of metabolic syndrome;
- The fat in avocados can help you absorb nutrients from plant foods;
- Avocados are loaded with powerful antioxidants that can protect the eyes;
- Avocado may help prevent cancer.
Benefits of banana
- Banana is rich in potassium;
- Bananas are high in fiber;
- Bananas are rich in the healthy blood producing vitamin, Vitamin B6. They also contain good levels of Vitamin C, magnesium and manganese;
- They are a natural ulcer remedy;
- Bananas contain natural compounds that help to boost the body with natural energy that is the preferred steady kind, so it is kinder to blood sugar levels;
- Bananas are a great source of tryptophan which is a chemical that when released into the blood stream, converts into the feel good hormone, serotonin. When we have good serotonin levels our overall mood and stress levels are much better;
Bottom line, a combination of fruits with lots of fiber, potassium, calcium, highly nutritious and keep us beautiful. A great load of energy for our everyday! Hope you like it. Share with all of us once you taste it.
Until the next time!
#MissMevi #AvocaTips #Recipes
Original source: www.macted.ro