I hope you are having a great Monday.
Today husband asked me to make a “finger lincking good” meal. He says everything I prepare is delicious and healthy, but he wanted something else today. So I decided to prepare pork with avocado bites and I want to share the recipe to you all. ;O)
Yield: Serves 6 small sandwiches
- 1 cup beef or pork hornado pork, shredded
- 6 small loaves
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- To serve:
- Pickled onions to taste
- Aji criollo taste
- To make the avocado cream, crushed avocado with lemon juice and salt until you have a puree or cream.
- Cut bread in half and spread each half generously with avocado cream.
- Add a layer of shredded beef or pork pork sandwich. Add some pickled onions and aji criollo over the meat.
- Serve immediately.
Easy to prepare and delightful! As usual, please share with us all how did you like it and send pictures once you serve it.
Until the next time!
Original source: laylita.com