- 1 ripe, Fresh Hass Avocado
- 1 oz. Feta cheese
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. chopped chives or cilantro
- 1/8 tsp. black ground pepper
- dash of cayenne pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Combine avocado with goat cheese and mix until well blended.
- Add remaining seasonings and mix well.
- Adjust sea salt and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Garnish with fresh lime slices and a sprig of cilantro.
Enjoy! Share your pictures and tell me how did you like it on my fanpage!