This is a very easy to make and very fresh salad.
- 2 Hass Avocados from Mexico, sliced
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1 pound mozzarella
- 1 1/2 ounce bunch of fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- With a small knife or “shark”, cut the little stem end out of the tomato using a serrated knife, cut the tomatoes into 1/3 inch slices.
- Slice the mozzarella 1/4 inch thick.
- Alternate slices of Avocado, tomato, mozzarella and basil leaves like playing cards on individual plates.
- Drizzle on the olive oil and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with Italian bread or baguette (French bread). You can also serve them on a brochette.
Please provide us your feedback, let us know if you enjoyed this.
Until we meet again!